Minimal Mistakes is a flexible two-column Jekyll theme. Perfect for hosting your personal site, blog, or portfolio on GitHub or self-hosting on your own server. As the name implies — styling is purposely minimalistic to be enhanced and customized by you .
- Bundled as a “theme gem” for easier install/upgrading.
- Compatible with GitHub Pages.
- Support for Jekyll’s built-in Sass/SCSS preprocessor.
- Nine different skins (color variations).
- Several responsive layout options (single, archive index, search, splash, and paginated home page).
- Optimized for search engines with support for Twitter Cards and Open Graph data
- Optional header images, custom sidebars, table of contents, galleries, related posts, breadcrumb links, navigation lists, and more.
- Commenting support (powered by Disqus, Facebook, Google+, Discourse, static-based via Staticman v1 and v2, and custom).
- Google Analytics support.
- UI localized text in English (default), Brazilian Portuguese (Português brasileiro), Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French (Français), German (Deutsch), Greek, Indonesian, Italian (Italiano), Japanese, Korean, Nepali (Nepalese), Polish, Russian, Spanish (Español), Swedish, Turkish (Türkçe), and Vietnamese.
Icons + Demo Images:
- Magnific Popup
- Greedy Navigation - lukejacksonn
- jQuery Smooth Scroll
Minimal Mistakes is designed, developed, and maintained by Michael Rose. Just another boring, tattooed, designer from Buffalo New York.